« Home | Foreigners and Airports » | Who Needs Enemies With Friends Like These? » | We Are Not Amused » | How Much Does the Stamp Cost for an Email? » | Apateones and Kleftes » | Sun, Sand and....SeaWitch! » | The National Obsession With Change » | The Mad Hatter and His Rabbit Hole of Debt » | 3 Things For a Better Athens » | In the Beginning...I Had My Doubts » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Word Verification


Because I doubt any of my readers care about heartworm symptoms, platypus reproduction or the properties of all the elements on the periodic table, I was left with no choice but to implement the word verification system to prevent blogger spam from appearing on my site. It's not pretty, but it's for your own good. You'll thank me later.

I apologize to everyone who tried to comment but couldn't because I (yes MOI) accidentally restricted access to everyone who isn't a team member. I don't have team members and invite comments from anyone EXCEPT spammers.

Post a Comment