« Home 

Wednesday, November 03, 2004 

Enough

I've had enough. Enough lies. Enough hypocrisy. Enough greediness. Enough injustice. Enough racism. Enough whining.

It's time for me to try to do something about it. For over 10 years, I've scoured the remotest parts of the web to try to find out more about the world in which I live. The world that governments and media would rather give to me in palatable doses seasoned with plenty of spin so that the end result resembles nothing more than a diluted version of a half truth. I've written the letters to newspapers and magazines.I've called the tv and radio talk shows to give my opinion but it wasn't enough to satisfy my need to effect some sort of change.

Maybe now with this blog, I can reach more people. I welcome any serious, intelligent comments or astute observations regarding any of the above topics from anyone who happens to read my epistles.

Well I've been an avid reader of your site for all of 72 hours now. I've even already made a post in the beggars thread (I'll let you guess which one was me). So it's great that you 'quote' welcome any serious, intelligent comments or astute observations 'unquote' but you made the mistake of telling me about this place so I'll be posting my comments too! Seriously though, I'm finding what your writing very interesting, keep 'em coming!

Post a Comment